By publishing your best works in ICSES journals and books, as an author, the following distinguishing advantages can be achieved for you:
- Free-of-Charge Publication: If you adhere to the ICSES authors submission guidelines e.g. to avoid extra pages charge, your publication is completely free.
- Open-Access Basis: Till 2020, all the ICSES conferences and journals papers as well as book chapters are published in open-access manner, which is a special opportunity for authors to increase the visibility of their publications, and let them to be seen and cited by the related community.
- Indexing and Abstracting: Currently, the ICSES journals and books are indexed in a large number of academic and scientific databases e.g. GoogleScholar, CrossRef, Copernicus and so on essential to increase the visibility of the publications. Happy to mention that our ITCNC and ITIPPR are currently under the evaluation of SCOPUS and Ei Compendex, and we have a high expectation to have them indexed in the 2018 SCOPUS and Compendex lists.
- High-Quality Publication: The ICSES steering committee and editorial boards are working hard to keep the publications quality, and only high-quality articles have chance to be accepted. They check soundness and quality of e.g. all the Figures, Tables, Equations, References and so on; also our localized professional manuscript template ensures the quality, and is comparable with the world"s most prestigious publishers.
- Manuscript Maturity Model: Although only the high-quality papers have chance to be accepted, our strategy is to mature all the submitted papers fallen within our standards with some rounds of revision. This strategy help the authors to release their full potential and mature their contributions to the related communities, under the free guidance of our expert international editorial boards members.
- Automated Publication System: The ICSES Membership and Manuscript System (IMMS) is a localized expandable fully-automated system to manage the ICSES publication, which enables us to professionally manage and guide the total process of publication including peer-review to ensure the quality, and let us have a vision of getting indexed in the prestigious academic databases like SCOPUS and WoS-SCI.
- Fast-Review Option and Manuscript Editorial Service: Currently, the ICSES has developed two key-enabling services namely Fast-Review Option and Manuscript Editorial Service in order to facilitate and speed up the publication process. Selecting these services during the submission obviates the burden of engaging with ICSES Manuscript Template, and ensures your submission will be processed as fast as possible.
For Any Submissions:
The authors should submit
their manuscripts to the Editor-in-Chief via the ICSES Manuscript Management System (IMMS).
Every submitted manuscript should consist of the following Parts:
Part I: The first page
of the submission should be a Cover Letter containing the manuscript Title, Abstract,
Keywords, Main Subject, Corresponding and other Authors with their Affiliations,
a statement demonstrating that the submitted manuscript is not submitted “Elsewhere
at the same time,” and all the Authors agree to this submission. For convenience,
you can use the following ICSES-CoverLetter-Template.docx.
Part II: At least 3 up
to 5 Highlights and Novelties should be presented in the Second Page using ICSES-Highlights-Template.docx.
Part III: The
manuscript body consist of the following:
- Manuscript Title
- Authors (The first Author is automatically considered as Corresponding Author)
- Abstract (Max. 2048 Characters)
- Keywords (3 up to 7 Keywords - Max. 512 Characters)
- Related Works (In Chronological Order)
- Problem Formulation (Using Mathematics and Some Description)
- Proposed Approach (Using Algorithm in Pseudo-Code, Flowchart, and Some Pictures)
- Experiment Study (The Configuration of Proposed Approach and Others)
- Results Analytics (Using Charts and Diagrams)
- Acknowledgement, Grants & Supports
- References (IEEE format with DOI address)
- Photo and Short Biography of each Author
Figures, Tables, and Equations:
All the Diagrams, Charts, and Tables should be made using Microsoft Office Tools (such as Word, Visio, Excel, etc.), and all the other Pictures should be in 300dpi resolution. We encourage Authors to use “Colorful” Diagrams, Charts, and Pictures, while the body of Tables may be “Light Grey.” Besides, all the equations should be made using standard tools like Microsoft Word Built-In “Equation Editor,” or “MathType.”
These specifications for Figures, Tables, and Equations are mandatory for any submission so that any violation of them will result in an “Immediate Rejection” in the review process.
Extended Versions From Conferences:
Currently, extended versions of manuscripts previously published in the featured Conferences are welcome; however, the submitted manuscripts should have the following properties:
- At least 40% extra material specially in the Experiments and Results.
- A paragraph in the Introduction Section should explain the differences as well as How, Where and Why these differences have been applied to this new Manuscript.
- The previously published paper in the Conference should exist in the References Section, and be Cited in the aforementioned paragraph.
All the submitted articles
should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental
or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the journal
should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication
Publishing papers in the ICSES
Transactions is currently free of charge, and we have adopted
the SCOPUS and ISI-WoS policy, and go toward indexing in these Academic Databases.
Hence, only the high-quality papers have chance to be accepted; however, our strategy
is to mature submitted papers fallen within our standards with some rounds of Revising.
Today, the first editorial decision and total publishing process last about 2
and 6 months, respectively. However, the accepted papers will be published
on-line as soon as with the final decision.
Paper Length and Extra Page Charge:
- Original Full-Length Papers: All the original full-length papers
should be 10 pages in two-column style; however, significant submissions
ranging from 8 to 14 pages are considered but with a charge for every Extra
- Review Articles: The Review articles should be 14 pages in two-column style; however,
significant submissions ranging from 10 to 18 pages are welcome but with a charge
for every Extra Page.
- Short Letters: The Short Letters should be 5 pages in two-column style; however,
significant submissions ranging from 4 to 7 pages are welcome but with a charge
for every Extra Page.
- Conference Papers: The Conference Papers should be 6 pages in two-column style; however,
significant submissions ranging from 5 to 8 pages are welcome but with a charge
for every Extra Page.
- Special Issues or Book Chapters: Manuscripts for Special Issues or Book
Chapters have no restriction in pages; however, they should be in range of 10 up to 14 in order not to subjected Extra Page Charge
- Others: Other kinds of letters and papers have no restriction in pages, and it is up to the journal's Editor-in-Chief.
- Extra Page Charge: The Extra Page Charge is mandatory to be paid with no exception from the first 2019 as the following:
||For each extra or deficient page
||Mandatory to be paid from the first-2019
The accepted manuscripts must
follow the style of the journal in order to be published. The mandatory journal-template
is in the following. Moreover, a copyright form signed by all the authors are
needed before the manuscript goes published.
Currently, ORCID is mandatory for all the Authors of the accepted Manuscripts.
We are internally using Plag©Scan against
plagiarism. The maximum acceptable similarity with other published papers is
below 15%; however, we strongly suggest that the similarity should be below 10%.
All the corresponding authors of accepted papers should check their accepted
versions using Plag©Scan or iThenticate,
and send us the report in order to publish their papers.
Article Processing Charge:
The Article Processing Charge (APC) for ICSES journals is as follows; however, some Special Issues and Book Projects may have arbitrary APC based on the leading guest-Editor.
||Article Processing Charge
||Mandatory to be paid only for the accepted papers to be published.
Licence and Copyright:
Till 2020, all the manuscripts published by ICSES are in open-access manner based on the following copyright licence:
||Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) supported by creativecommons.org
Worse mentioning that since the authors do not pay any Article Processing Charge (APC), the copyright of all the published papers are sized by ICSES, and the corresponding authors should gain the consent of other authors, if any, and sign a copyright transfer agreement on they behalf.
Extra Services for Authors (Optional):
Currently, ICSES has developed the following key-enabling services to facilitate and speed up the publication process. Selecting these services during the submission obviates the burden of engaging with ICSES Manuscript Template and ensure your submission will be processed as fast as possible.
- Fast-Review Option
Using this service, every peer-review round of your submission will be decreased from regular 60 days to the fast one with only 14 days.
||About 14 days per round of peer-review instead of the regular 60 days
- Manuscript Editorial Service
Using this service, firstly, you do not need to care about ICSES Manuscript Template, and can submit your draft paper in any format. Secondly, we finally format and typeset your manuscript, if you can get a final acceptance. Thirdly, your manuscript can go on-line instantly after geting acceptance decision.
||Manuscript Editorial Service
||Typesetting and formatting your manuscript based on the mandatory ICSES Manuscript Template
You can follow the ICSES Payment's Instructions
to find how much the fees are and how you can pay for them in order to proceed the publication process of your submitted manuscript.